Thread: Hail Good People

Default Hail Good People

Hail, I am just a wandering soul who has walked in many of your footsteps at some time or other. I find 85% of this world to not make a whole lot of sense to me. Though I get along great with people, I dont like this whole faceless thing sometimes. eg internet. Im better at face to face.

I am quite interested in finding friends and sharing of knowledge and ideas (knossos) I am an ABDL mostly DL who also enjoys girlie clothes. My personality type is INFJ (counseler) and this makes it harder to understand the world as it is.

I like Aviation, FSX, Ancient History, WW2 history, computer games, being nice to people and honest. (yes i lose) I like the outdoors, wine, kind people, cats and animals, thinking outside the box, reading, being sensitive. Thinking about people and how i effect them, since thats really the meaning to life.

Wouldnt mind finding friends with similar interests, I would like to get an ABDL BF3 squad going , lol. Or join up with a bunch of cool people in Wow, or strategy games.

I am Baby-Chrome on DPR Space.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Oh im not able to change my profile, I was living in NZ for 5 years when I started this but I have just arrived in Bay Area CA 3 weeks ago.

Hi there! Great intro post. It sounds like you have some great interests. Let's see... I like the outdoors a ton, wine and kind people are always great, thinking outside the box is just necessary in life and I'm ENFP. Oh yeah, and reading is one of my favorite activities.

Anyways, welcome!

Thank you for the kind response happydl. So do you see meaning in everything and does it drive you nuts, sometimes? You seem like quite an interesting person.

Wow, such a great introduction! Thank you so much for taking your time to just share things about yourself. It's so appreciated and it always is a joy for me to say. So I'll also say thank you, your introduction was a joy. Simple as that.

Welcome to ADISC, awesome-possom member babyboyandgirl. I am an INFP and I love the personality types, and I really hope we can get along. It's apparently good to identify the type of person for an INFP, so we can try to understand where they come from because we have trouble grasping that people think differently. So you telling me your personality trait saves me some effort, thanks so much!

The most epic thing in the world is to be nice, and no matter who cheesy I seem or fluffy or overly idealistic, I will continue to be kind, nice and sweet. It's a very important part of who I am. So you don't lose for liking people being nice, you totally win.

"Thinking about people and how i effect them, since thats really the meaning to life."

That sentence really made me smile. My meaning of life is to make people happy, and to make them smile, so I too think of alot of how I effect people with my words and actions. I really can understand your meaning in life. How did you come to that conclusion about life? What experiences caused you to feel that way? Feel free to rant on, or be as simplified with your answer as you like.

I wish we could play games together, but I'm only barely getting into PC gaming. I'm sure you'll find people to play with here, and maybe some day we can play together when I stop being so intimidated by MMO's.

If you have a single question, comment, or concern, no matter how small do not be afraid to ask. This is a supportive place that should do it's best to make sure we listen to the things you need support on. I myself am here and an open book. Our members are a wonderful group and it's an honor to have you amongst us.

Have a wonderful day!

EDIT: Extra question I forgot: You are a boy and a girl, according to your name. Does that mean you feel you don't want to hold yourself down by gender stereotypes and expectations? If so, massive, massive respect from this male-to-female transgender. All the power to you.

INFJ, ENFP? What does that mean?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    INFJ, ENFP? What does that mean?

They are Myers-Briggs personality types, and with me it proved so very accurate so I really hold them true with myself. You can take tests all over, but can I recommend this site. I feel they ask more questions, variations on the same questions so different wordings can be helpful when answering questions, and just.. more is better in this case. More questions means your results can be more accurate.

I am INTP I iwsh I could put it to better use lol

Welcome to the ADISC forum! Sooooo jealous here about where you live now! San Fran is my favorite US city, though I've only been there about three times. I'll have to brush up on Myers-Briggs personality types, then figure mine out, then post it - wow, that seems like a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyandgirl View Post
    I am quite interested in finding friends and sharing of knowledge and ideas (knossos)
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you'll find friends and sharing of ideas here.

If I might ask, what language does the word knossos come from?

WW2 history...reading...
    What parts of WWII history are your favorite to research?

Do you enjoy reading fiction or non-fiction more? If fiction, what genre? If non-fiction, what topics?

Oh im not able to change my profile, I was living in NZ for 5 years when I started this but I have just arrived in Bay Area CA 3 weeks ago.
    If I recall correctly, people with "lurker" status aren't able to change their profile. However, since you have leveled up to Contributor, you should be able to change it now.