Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys! How're You? I've been a member here for awhile already. I barley ever posted here. I probably posted here only 1 or 2 times. But I thought I'd officially introduce myself. My names Garrett and I'm Straight DL and I'm 23! I hope I can get to fit in and get to know all of You more. See ya in the boards!

Awesome to meet you my friend, hope to see you more around the forums. How about you tell us a bit more about your non-DL interests? It lets us get to know you better

Hi there Sishy/Garret and a formal welcome to ADISC! I hope that you haven't posted out of sad reasons, we all are totally willing to make you apart of this supportive family I really enjoy being apart of. I'm a 22, so we are pretty close in physical age actually, so there is something in common. Not that we should be putting so much on physical age, it's who on the inside that counts.

That being said, I want to know more about what's on the inside of Garrett! What sort of things do you like to do with your free time, what makes you smile? What does the name Shisy refer to, and why did you choose it? What brought you here to ADISC in the first place? Feel free to rant about yourself, this is totally your thread to do so.