Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do we need to slash baby diapers for stuffers?

Default Why do we need to slash baby diapers for stuffers?

I have seen in a lot of posts that it is good practice to slash the back of the baby diaper before using it as a stuffer. I under stand that doubles the initial capacity of your main diaper, but I wonder if it is simpler and more time saving to just place the baby diaper in the spot where you urinate, wet it once or twice depending on your flow, and then pull out the baby diaper. You fold it into itself for normal disposal and then place a new baby diaper in the diaper. The diaper does leak into the sides of the main diaper, but it greatly helps me in making the diaper last longer, especially in places I feel I cannot safely change my main diaper.

Any thoughts?

This is a good idea in theory, but it can cause leaking past the guards of both diapers. Also, when would you actually be using the adult diaper. Id lik to off a solution, which is use the baby diapers like you suggest, and then when you in a position to change an adult diaper, remove the baby diapers all together. Remember, this is only my suggestion.

Not sure if I completely follow you, Shadowhawk. Of course when I change the main diaper, which also gets wet whenever I wet the baby diaper I change the whole ensemble. But if I understand correctly the danger is that a flood of the baby diaper will leap over the baby diaper sides and over the main diaper leak guards too?

Yes. It may just be me, but sometimes the leak guards over lap, and the inner one sticks out past the outer one.

I think I see your point. I have a wellness brief on for discretion and a second wetting of the pampers six 6 caused the flood to go up and out and past the upper portion of the leak guard and into the side of the diaper. I am grateful for plastic pants and boxer briefs on top. Perhaps limiting it to two diapers is best anyway as the front of the wellness brief is also fairly full

I just use the abena brand stuffers.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

I simply 'tear down' the baby diaper and use pamperchu's method of stuffing larger diapers with them. That way I don't have to slash the baby diapers and the fit stays somewhat more where it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    but I wonder if it is simpler and more time saving to just place the baby diaper in the spot where you urinate, wet it once or twice depending on your flow, and then pull out the baby diaper. You fold it into itself for normal disposal and then place a new baby diaper in the diaper.
    That's what I've been thinking about doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    I simply 'tear down' the baby diaper and use pamperchu's method of stuffing larger diapers with them. That way I don't have to slash the baby diapers and the fit stays somewhat more where it should be.
    what is pamperchu's method?

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    what is pamperchu's method?
    Glad you asked. I was looking in the articles and could not find it.