Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AdultBaby Club London

Default AdultBaby Club London

Has anyone ever been to the AdultBaby Club in London?
    What's it like?
    Is it worth going?

EmLamby

Hmmm... Googled it.
    While this would definitely be a wonderful little place, my fishy-meter is going a little crazy. Then again, I'm a bit suspicious of any ABDL facilities outside of the internet.
    If it's the real deal, I'll be packing up for London when I turn eighteen!

Quote Originally Posted by EmLamby View Post
    Hmmm... Googled it.
    While this would definitely be a wonderful little place, my fishy-meter is going a little crazy. Then again, I'm a bit suspicious of any ABDL facilities outside of the internet.
    It's real but from what I've heard it is a bit creepy, mainly just older guys lying around in diapers talking about diapers and what you like to do in your diapers. There is probably more to it than that but I've been told it's kind of dodgy.

Never been there, but I've been to what is probably a somewhat comparable club in the Netherlands last year. I didn't find it too creepy, though I was really nervous and it still felt kind of strange to see everyone walk around in diapers, and openly wear one myself. Still, I had a nice day and I might go again some time.

I have been many times. First time I went I was only 16! Legally, I shouldn't have technically been there, but I was a cheeky 16 year old, and was tall enough to get away with admission into clubs n.n.

It's a good place to meet people, and it's not nearly as creepy as you might think. The venue is somewhat lacking, always has been and always will be. It's a dark, and relatively dank basement bar, used for other kinds of fetish clubs other than the AB meet practically everyday of the week. But I can vouch for the people that run it, Daddy Steve is friendly, and genuinely a nice guy (you might be a bit weirded out if you're not used to having someone talk to you in a patronising baby way, but you get used to it, and he's actually very sweet); also Tigger who's the other guy who runs it is an AB just like us and a good chap, known him for many years now . We also now have two ABs working as permanent barstaff at central station, so they're very very very AB friendly ;P.

The people themselves are usually friendly down to earth sort of people. You'll meet some wonderful people of varying different backgrounds, careers and personalities. They'll surprise you with their openness and the amount of hugs you'll receive in one evening . You do however, occasionally get those that come for the voyeurism, but they are few and far between and are swiftly dealt with by the management. The meets can get a bit sexual sometimes too, in as a much as, I've seen spanking, BDSM play, Puppy Play and and occasionally sex in the private changing rooms, going on between friends before. If this freaks you out, either get over it, expect to get over it when you're confronted with it, or don't go :P. Personally I've never found it a problem, and I've never participated in this way before.

If you plan on going, I would suggest a few things to make it go a bit smoother for you. Firstly, I would go with someone who's been before, that's if you know anyone. If not, contact the owners and have a chat with them. I would also go in a group of people, things just tend to be easier if you're in a group.

In the end, if you've got a serious problem, and you feel like someone's taking advantage (I've never heard it happen at one of these meets, but you never know), go to Steve and tell him what's wrong. He'll deal with it for you .

Anywhos, I hope that helps put thing in perspective chaps n.n.

Heard of it taking place the weekend I visited London last year (And it will probably be taking place the week I visit this year oddly enough o.O), but never did bother to go. As Luca mentioned though, I have heard that its very well handled for being a fetish event.

Ghjkl

Note to self: move to London at age 18.

Quote Originally Posted by EmLamby View Post
    Hmmm... Googled it.
    London!? :P Forget that, just come up to Chicago and see me!
    Daddy

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by adjutantreflex View Post
    London!? :P Forget that, just come up to Chicago and see me!
    Daddy
    Heehee X3

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    ... It's a good place to meet people, and it's not nearly as creepy as you might think...
    Luca's breakdown is pretty spot on. I went there 3-4 times. It probably would have been a bit more often if we had more time to spare (Limited time in the UK). Everyone there is very friendly and diverse. They have one or two people there that are pretty quick to turn people anyone that aren't a ab/dls. On our first visit they thought we were just some random tourists off the street and stopped us from going in until we told them exactly what we were there for. After we told them we were there for an abdl party all was rainbows and sunshine. If I recall correctly, they have some good abld diapers on hand for attendees you can just grab from one of the people running it. I would say there is a higher than average gay representation and girls are pretty rare. We met a few babyfurs as well. I never saw any sex like Luca did, but one voyeur got in once briefly and was quickly removed. Messy diapers are not cool there, and you are probably going to be turned away if you are found doing that. The people we all met were great. We went with Coodie one time, and ended up hanging out with a couple of the people outside of the club a couple of times. The venue itself is certainly not very ab-ish. If you've been to the UK before it's what I would call a "cellar bar". (No windows for good reasons.)

Short version: It's worth checking out if you can get there easily.

-sNs

Luca Did you and I ever meet? We were a couple (M + L from Canada) that brought a jumbo teddy bear in one time.
    Last edited by squashNstretch; 08-Aug-2011 at 18:02. Reason: Typos