Thread: Hello forum newbie :)

Default Hello forum newbie :)

Hello, my name is laic and I am an AB/DL, my husband is on here too he is
    gadget1982 he will rarely post if ever though. He is ab/dl and medically incontinent. We met on an AB/DL website and met in person at a fetish party and have been together ever since . We are working on hosting under 35 support parties up here in minnesota. We are very into educating and supporting in the fetish. I'm very proud of who I am. I have other hobbies besides ab/dl obviously. I sport shoot with my husband, I love four wheeling, and horse back riding. Umm yeap lol if you have any other questions just ask.

Welcome to ADISC! And thank you for supporting the larger community! It's been really great to chat with others who share this... well, I like to say "interest." (That's because I'm still shy about it!! *blush*) I look forward to hearing from you in the forums.

I haven't been to Minnesota since I attended Camp Lincoln in the 80's. Great place, though!

Hi .... Welcome to ADISC

Welcome, Hey that is really cool that you do support groups, not to mention living the dream of being with someone who is Ab/Dl with you. Welcome to Adisc