Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone ^.^

Red face Hello Everyone ^.^

Hello Everyone!

It's been awhile since I joined a new forum so this might be a little rough.

So currently, I am a student and occansionally work for a friend babysitting. I really am very carefree and open. So I find getting along with people very easy and making friends. I just recently came to terms with my TB/DL status, even an LG to go as far as that. It was something I always had apart of me, and due to the stress/depression of moving, it rekindled the lost love. I've been content since. Outside of that, I pride myself on drawing, writing and making music videos. They truly are some of my passions. I feel so much more at ease when working on a video or something. I also roleplay extensively. I really just stumbled upon this site. I hadn't really found a good 'community' yet. After the fact I finally became ok with myself as did my closest friends. I really felt the need to find someplace where I can meet new people and make more friends. There is so much this forum offers, I ahven't been able to look at it all. I will though and I am bound to find a happy home here.

Haruhicupcake <3

Welcome to the forums, Haruhicupcake! I am quite a avid roleplayer myself, and I was just wondering what sort of roleplays you do? I'm an active member of a few different RP sites, so perhaps I've seen you on one. Also, I was just wondering if the Haruhi part of your name was a reference to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia? It's one of my favorite animes and it would be cool to see another fan on the site.

Anyway, I can tell from your intro that you will be a nice addition to the community.

I used to more fanbased rps frm animes and shows. I have moved on the orginal plots though. Currently I have one about superheroes and WWII. I have a different name for those sites, but it's always possible. My forum psoting as slowed down though, due to the fact I can easily get to my email. It might be. Frankly, I have no idea. I am a fan of Melocholy as well as Oraun High School Hot Club. Anime plays a large part in my life. I am an avid cosplayer and go to 3-4 a year. This year I finally made it into the finals of a video contest. So, that shows how decidated I am to this part of my life.

Thank you for the welcome.

Hi Haruhicupcake, Welcome to the forums. I'm glad that you also like roleplaying as that's something I like to do as well. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here at ADISC. (Sorry, I'm pretty new too but I just wanted to say hi)

Thank you both for the welcome! I am so glad to see everyone is so inviting here! I should be able to fit in quiet well and make friends!

Welcome to the site! ADISC is a great community and I see you are already fitting in nicely! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other helpful members who would love to spend some time helping you. You've said a lot about yourself, and I feel like as an anime fan I can at least ask you some questions that other anime fans would be interested in.

What are your all time favorite anime's? (Top 3?)
    What is your favorite anime opening?
    Who is your all time favorite character?
    What is your favorite genre, because I find it rare that everyone likes every genre.. just like with any other form of entertainment.

Some personal questions you can answer too, because those are always fun!

What is your favorite colour and why?
    What is your favorite season and why?

I hope that's enough to totally inspire an interesting response. Even if you don't wanna though, I really hope you just have a great time here.

To the anime fans here, I'm a Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya fan too, however I cannot stand Haruhi as a character. She's just.. so selfish and stuff. Not that anyone else isn't totally allowed to like her, our differences is what makes the world go round. I'm just a huge Mikuru fan, so I might have some bias on this.

My top animes? That's is tricky. I have to say: Naruto, Digimon, and Soul Eater. That list may change as I watch more. But those three rule my life (and wallet). A favorite opening theme is from Naurto called 'Fighting Dreamers'. It's a great pump you up song. But another food series with great openings are Shugo Chara. My all time favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha <3. I own practically everything involving Sasuke, including the new aquriment of pajamas! For gerne, I have tried them all. All the old anime and the new. I like animes where there is romance and humor. I do watch the occasionaly watch fighting or girls with superpowers. I also love Miazaki Films. My favorite one of his is my neighbor Totoro.

All colors. I can't ever pick one. I color my hair, and have done most colors int he rainbow. Recenty though I like neon colors best. My wardrobe is full of colors so it's really hard to say. I get sad though when I don't have color. It makes me anxious and nervous.

Winter. Hands down. I hate hot weather and love the snow. I love being cold. I also find snow romantic. Fall is a close second (if it was colder). I get moody when it's hot and humid. It's just the worst thing in the world to me. And no one know why... I am very neurotic about spefic things, like socks and weather.

Thank you too. I had fun answering those! And I won't hesitate to ask for help.

welcome to ADISC hope you like it here, everyones really nice and supportive XD its super easy to make friends here, hope you have fun!

I am already it's a very nice place here. I am very happy and glad I decided to join.