Thread: Not another first time thread! And a question about XPmedical

Default Not another first time thread! And a question about XPmedical

Alright for starters, I've always thought I wouldn't be able to wear until I was out of my parents house or got a car. However it recently occurred to me that there is another way.

Across the street from me is a house down a long driveway secluded by trees. My Father owns the land and isn't doing anything with it. My plan was to order online and get them shipped there, then sneak over at night and get them. With the help (harassment) of my friends I was able to actually go through with this plan. I went with XPmedical because they seemed to have decent product for a good price. I bought two packs of AbriForm M3's (44 diapers) for 50 bucks.

Anyway, I noticed that they didn't give me a tracking number. Will I get an Email when they arrive or one after it's sent out? The only reason I ask is because It's important I get them as soon as the arrive. My Father does occasionally work on the house on that property and I'm already taking gamble that he wont be there when it arrives. The less it'll be waiting for me there the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Alright for starters, I've always thought I wouldn't be able to wear until I was out of my parents house or got a car. However it recently occurred to me that there is another way.

Across the street from me is a house down a long driveway secluded by trees. My Father owns the land and isn't doing anything with it. My plan was to order online and get them shipped there, then sneak over at night and get them. With the help (harassment) of my friends I was able to actually go through with this plan. I went with XPmedical because they seemed to have decent product for a good price. I bought two packs of AbriForm M3's (44 diapers) for 50 bucks.

Anyway, I noticed that they didn't give me a tracking number. Will I get an Email when they arrive or one after it's sent out? The only reason I ask is because It's important I get them as soon as the arrive. My Father does occasionally work on the house on that property and I'm already taking gamble that he wont be there when it arrives. The less it'll be waiting for me there the better.
    I always just pay a bit extra to use a shipping service with tracking. It is normally worth the peace of mind that comes with it.

I don't know what to tell you about this other than to hope for the best and be ready to do a lot of explaining if things go south for whatever reason.

Assuming everything goes well though I expect you will really enjoy the M3's. I got mine during my last semester at college and I am still enjoying them even though I had to ration using good diapers for when I really wanted to and using goodnites for when I just want to sit around padded and stuff. =p

They will give you a tracking number eventually. I pretty much order most of my diaper stash from them because they are a very efficient company. Every time i have ordered from them, they alway try there best to ship it on the same day the order was place but never more then a day after. They have always provided me with my shipping information and, as always, they are very discrete.

sometimes XP Medical is so fast, you will get the product before the tracking number. Generally they send it within 2 days of your order

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I always just pay a bit extra to use a shipping service with tracking. It is normally worth the peace of mind that comes with it.

I don't know what to tell you about this other than to hope for the best and be ready to do a lot of explaining if things go south for whatever reason.
    Well It's going through FedeX which does have tracking but it wasn't included in the Email I was sent so I don't know. I remain optimistic though that things will go smoothly either way. Hopefully if my father does find it I can convince him that it's something else that he wouldn't be interested in seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBOY14
    They will give you a tracking number eventually. I pretty much order most of my diaper stash from them because they are a very efficient company. Every time i have ordered from them, they alway try there best to ship it on the same day the order was place but never more then a day after. They have always provided me with my shipping information and, as always, they are very discret

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw
    sometimes XP Medical is so fast, you will get the product before the tracking number. Generally they send it within 2 days of your order
    Knowing this puts my mind to ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Well It's going through FedeX which does have tracking but it wasn't included in the Email I was sent so I don't know. I remain optimistic though that things will go smoothly either way. Hopefully if my father does find it I can convince him that it's something else that he wouldn't be interested in seeing.
    I think I normally go with the UPS Ground but if they normally have shipping tracking there is probably something somewhere in the order paperwork that tells you what that is.

Dolphins2011

Just check it everyday, and you should be fine.

Good news is that they sent me a tracking number sometime over night and the great news is they'll arrive by tomorrow