Thread: Sci-Fi?

Default Sci-Fi?

Okay, let's get this out of the way. I'm not being lazy, (too much), but I use my phone to access this site a lot. It's a dumbphone (Motorola i296 to be exact) so it's not terribly fast and keeps throwing up an error message saying something about not enough memory for this function. So I'm appealing to the members at large, are there any hard sci-fi stories, either in finished or stories in progress? I'm into hard sci-fi featuring space, so if there are any that you think might catch my interest, respond here or send me a PM. Also, if anybody is thinking of doing some rp with space being the subject, shoot me a PM as well. I might be interested, if my dumbphone will let me.

I may make a scifi RP, sounds interesting.

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 ----------

I posted the basic start to a Sci-fi based RP in the RP ideas thread. If you want to offer any feedback on it, i will try to get it up and running in the near future.

K. will check it out when I get a chance.