Thread: Trapped in the closet

coreybb

Default Trapped in the closet

Does anyone else here on ADISC like r.kelly's hiphopera "trapped in the closet"

Wow what a coincidence. South Park had him with Tom Cruise and John Travolta in a closet and was singing about coming out of the closet. Wow it just made that episode even funnier! *Gets season 9 South Park DVD from his collection.* "AND I GRAB MY GUN" Lol

By the way, R. Kelley was banned from my hometown of Lafayette LA after picking a fight and getting his guards to try and do his dirty work. Pardon my French but he's a pussy that pees on people lol. "I just wanna pee on you" another South Park Ep for me to watch.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" is more win, because it turned a horrible song into something hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAshley View Post
    Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" is more win, because it turned a horrible song into something hilarious.
    To be fair, the originals where hilarious too - just maybe not for the right reasons.

Sent from my iPhone