Thread: Huggies Little Movers Slip-On's..

Talking Huggies Little Movers Slip-On's..

Saw a commercial for Huggies' new diaper the Little Movers Slip-On. It's basically a diaper (with tabs) but instead of taping it on, you pull it up like a pull up.

Brilliant!

Anyone thinking of trying them out? If so, I'd love to hear your opinion on them.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretDprLover View Post
    Saw a commercial for Huggies' new diaper the Little Movers Slip-On. It's basically a diaper (with tabs) but instead of taping it on, you pull it up like a pull up.

Brilliant!

Anyone thinking of trying them out? If so, I'd love to hear your opinion on them.
    Since they have to slide over the hips on the way up, they may turn out to be an easier fit than some other diapers for those who still fit into baby diapers as-is (just as some can stretch into Pull-Ups but can't fasten an ordinary baby diaper on). They definitely sound worth a try!

EDIT: I was just reading about these on the Huggies site and it looks like they only go up to a size 5. And that's the same size 5 as in their other diapers. So the fit might be easier than another size 5, but it probably won't replace a size 6. That said, I tend to suspect that this is where the whole Little Movers line is headed, so size 6 (maybe larger!) is probably not far off.

-LL
    Last edited by Cottontail; 02-Aug-2011 at 19:31.

GoodJams1

It looks like they took a few ideas from their Convertibles.

Looks like they are trying the Huggies convertibles again. I forget when they did those, but they were skip on diapers (the only different was you could open them up and put them on like normal diapers too, think depends refasanable underwear type thing.)