Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moments where you wish epic music was playing in your life!

Default Moments where you wish epic music was playing in your life!

Basically, post really awesome or badass moments in your life! I'll go first...

I was having a day of paintball for my friend's birthday. My whole team is out except me, I'm running out of paintballs and there's five of them left. I fired all my remaining paintballs randomly in their general direction, cos I'm busy trying not to get shot, and I hit all five of them. I was like

When I wake up in the morning I require a good dose of the "Planet of the Apes" score to play as I rise.

I thought perhaps when I wake up I'd have one of the tracks from inception playing, when I go to the loo (not in a diaper) flight of the valkyries and when I walk to work a song from pirates of the carribean. when I was at school the imperial march would have fit a teacher nicely

‪Inception Soundtrack-Dream is Collapsing (Hans Zimmer)‬‏ - YouTube
    ‪Richard Wagner - Ride Of The Valkyries‬‏ - YouTube
    ‪13 - Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho - Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Soundtrack‬‏ - YouTube

I want Low of Solipsism to play as I write anything.
    I want Flight of the Bumblebees to play when I'm feeling frantic.
    I want Mind Heist to play when I pace.

I get moments kind of like that except when I'm listening to music, most often in the car, and a song comes on and I feel like that song pretty much sums up my life. Unfortunately most, if not all, of the times that that happens the song is about suffering or depression. :/

I love really getting into something (even if it is just doing writing and I am on a roll) with some good music on (some movie soundtracks are great, Indiana Jones or so). And I would love to walk into my PhD graduation with some epic music.

How about this? (The finale to Stravinsky's Firebird)

Or this? (Louis Vierne's Carillon de Westminster - though admittedly you need to make your entrance at the right moment - 4:42 in, where the full organ comes in)

thing is when im about to do something epic i will play music suited to the moment on my ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    thing is when im about to do something epic i will play music suited to the moment on my ipod.
    Haha that what I do! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think Hatebreed's "Live for this" should play anytime I enter a room. After all, it was my entry music for my created wrestler on WWE SvR 2009. If that doesn't suit me, Demon Hunter's "The Soldier's Song" or Iced Earth's "Angel's Holocaust."