Thread: hey guys!

Default hey guys!

Hello everybody, I am not to good of introducing myself whether it was on the internet or in person but I'll give it a try.

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm a very active person, working almost all day while not sleeping to much. I'm considered a very funny guy from a lot of people. I'm also mostly too honest, meaning I will say whatever comes to my mind first instead of thinking it through whether it hurts or not. I graduated from college a few years ago, took automotive mechanic which didn't last long. I'm just saving up money right now to go back to college or even university.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I really don't know how it started. Was very weird when I was growing up and always looking at diapers and wondering how they felt. Eventually, I had bought my first diapers at my local store and fell in love with it and I kept it with me.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I really love cars. If I could, I would work on them 24/7. I play video games has often has I can. I also love biking in summer and playing hockey in winter.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I'm mostly here for support.

Thanks for reading my intro

Welcome to ADISC!

Looks like there was a pileup of new recruits yesterday. Sorries for the late welcome!

I'm new here also and have enjoyed discussing this interest with others after having kept it bottle up for nearly 30 years. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have. Perhaps you'll discover the same thing about yourself!

Very best,