Thread: Pampers Cruisers Size 7

Wink Pampers Cruisers Size 7

They are in the mail and shall be received tomorrow.

Pampers Cruisers Size 7 Diapers, not just one two, or even a pack.

A XL Case of Pampers Cruisers

that is 100 briefs,
    Nice big smile.
    and the smile I get when I smell the nice fresh clean scent in each brief..

anyone else like Cruisers?

I put my height and weight into their diaper sizing applet, and it said I belong in size 7, even though I am six feet
    Last edited by Niveran; 02-Aug-2011 at 04:56.

Hi, Niveran!

I *love* Cruisers 7 (and Baby Dry 6 also--Baby Dry is my favorite). Don't expect a miracle, though. These are meant for babies, after all! I'm 6'2" 230lbs with a 38" waist. Cruisers 7 do not come anywhere near fitting me. Not as-is, anyway. However, unlike the apparent majority of DL's here, I just can't quite get myself to like the adult diapers. BABY DIAPERS FOREVER!!! They are *absolutely* babyish, after all! Hehehe... So what I do is fasten them inside my boxers with small diaper pins. A Cruisers 7 will cover me fully in the front and about half way up in the back. I should probably blog about how exactly how I do this, as I've been doing it for some time and find it remarkably comfortable and suitable for wetting while sitting or standing (although, if I need to go urgently, I'll usually use a more absorbent nighttime diaper like Huggies Overnights 6 instead of the Pampers--haven't found the Pampers Extra Protection size 6 in stores here yet, or I'd probably be using those).

The other thing I really like about this in-boxers setup is that I don't have to stretch the diaper to its absolute limits to try to get it to fit me. Instead, it's a little short in the back, but the gathers are just snug, and can still do their thing. When I was in my early teens and could *just* squeeze into the largest size of Huggies without ripping them, I found that the diapers just weren't very leak-proof when they were so stretched. I'd wet and it would just go right out the sides before anything had a chance to soak it up.

So you might experiment! On the other hand, you may be sufficiently small-framed that you luck out, and the Cruisers do fit you as-is. It's possible, just not likely. I hope I'm not disappointing you too much! Let us know what happens and what you end up doing.

Best of luck,
    -LL

I hope to get to try these soon. They sell cruisers only up to size 5 in Finland, so I'll have to buy them from Amazon or eBay.

Ryry18

Lemme know if they fit well cause I would love to get some baby diapers I'm shorter than u tho lol I'm 5'6 lol I Did the same thing and it said pampers cruisers size 7 but idk how well I'd fit Into them :/ thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Ryry18 View Post
    Lemme know if they fit well cause I would love to get some baby diapers I'm shorter than u tho lol I'm 5'6 lol I Did the same thing and it said pampers cruisers size 7 but idk how well I'd fit Into them :/ thanks again
    Have you tried any other sizes or types of Pampers? I haven't tried the Cruisers 6, but Baby Dry 6 is *very* close to the size of Cruisers 7. If a 6 is *barely* too small to fit you, then a Cruisers 7 might make the difference. Otherwise, it's time to confront the unfortunate reality that baby diapers are small (doesn't mean you can't still use them, as I discussed above).

For those in the western US, visit a Safeway store. All of them in my area carry not only Cruisers 7, but also the largest sizes (6) in Huggies and Luvs, for those who want to try those. Only annoying exception is Pampers Extra Protection, which they only sell in 5 right now.

Babies "R" Us stores, now merged with Toys "R" Us, are all over the US, and they also carry Cruisers 7 and most other large-size Pampers and Huggies products except for Extra Protection. The downside to Babies "R" Us is that they only sell very large boxes.

-LL

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
    I hope to get to try these soon. They sell cruisers only up to size 5 in Finland, so I'll have to buy them from Amazon or eBay.
    Have you tried Libero Comfort Fit size 7? There's also an Up & Go in size 8.

A whole case? *eyes open wide* that is quite a present to your diaper loving side. Congrats

WOW, thats alot of diapers!

HAVE FUN