Thread: my greeting

Default my greeting

Well just to start i'm not that good at any of this (like writing in a forum) so I
    borrowed spddans questions from his post on Introductions

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Well to start off i'm a shy person from Minnesota. I like Xbox 360 and Netflix. My xbox 360 game collection is kinda small but I like them all. My favorite is Gears of war 2 but i like all my other games. I go to a local high school and can't wait to graduate!!! After high school I plan to go to collage for computer tech.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Well what brought me here was curiosity after watching the Adult Baby episode of my strange addictions. I found this site using my cell phone on google, as I was away from my house for that weekend, but anyway I just kept on coming to this site and then one thing lead to another and before you know it i had bought my first paci's at my local walgreens, then I bought my first diapers and things just kept moving on and on.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    My other interests are watching movies, playing video games, working on and fixing computers, and youtube

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Well I guess what I want out of this site is support.

Thanks for reading my intro,
    WDL

A+... Great Intro. Welcome to Adisc. I can guarantee great support from this crew. For the most part, they are very helpful, kind, and caring. I hope you enjoy it here and congratulations on joining the group.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouswill View Post
    My other interests are watching movies, playing video games, working on and fixing computers, and youtube
    BTW... can you help me fix my netbook. It will not charge anymore. I think the power plug is damaged somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    A+... Great Intro. Welcome to Adisc. I can guarantee great support from this crew. For the most part, they are very helpful, kind, and caring. I hope you enjoy it here and congratulations on joining the group.

BTW... can you help me fix my netbook. It will not charge anymore. I think the power plug is damaged somehow.
    I can always try by the way it sounds right now your netbook MIGHT need a new charger but before we get into buying a new charger (if you can) send me pics of the charger end (the one that plugs into the computer) and the laptop charging port and brand/model/make (like Samsung series 5 net book).
    Last edited by Talula; 02-Aug-2011 at 04:42. Reason: email removed

I actually bought a new netbook... I think it is the port itself. The new netbook uses the same charger and when i tried it in my old one i got nothing at all. Several months ago i had to have a friend open it and re-solder the connection to the board because the pin had come loose on the power port. There is a chance that the solder has come loose again. I think i can open it up myself and re-solder it again. But i am not in that big of a hurry to do it, because i have a new one now...

Thanks, though.

Oh, BTW it was an Acer Aspire One... one of the first series ones with XP. Now i have a newer one with win7. (i miss XP, tho)

Welcome to the site and great intro. We are primarily a support group, so if something is troubling you, feel free to make a thread. We're always here for you.

I had the same problem with my Toshiba net book, and had to buy a new recharger. I think they have problem with the inner wire breaking at the jack.

Welcome to the community! I hope you have a blast here ^_^