The media seems to paint all AB's like Stanley, the guy from Taboo on NatGeo. That we all spend 24 hour as babies that could never possibly live normal lives. (npt what i believe, what i think the world believes.)
So i got to thinking about, the different kind of ABDL's i have come across (all online, none IRL). I have come up with 5 different levels/categories of ABDL and i was wondering where most of you fall.
1. Permanent Lifestyle... want to always be changed, cared for, fed, diapered etc. The way most 'outsiders' imagine us to all be. Nothing wrong with this if this is what you want. But definitely requires the most dedication.
2. Permanent Major Characteristic... Well always have these desires and wants, but cannot always partake in them. May want to be type #1, but has no means, caretaker, or ability to do so. But tries to as often as possible.
3. Semi-Permanent Characteristic... Those who continuously purge and binge. The feeling never goes away, but they refuse to believe they are type #2. They might think something is wrong with themselves or that this is just a phase, but it keeps coming back.
4. Dabblers... Interested in it, have tried it out, but don't know if it is for them.
5. Not sure at all... May have some interests in certain areas of ABDLism, maybe they regress, but not too young. Maybe they have a paci, but don't like diapers. Maybe they are just learning about it and still think it is a little odd.
I think i probably fit into into type 2... how about you?
And if i missed a category, let me know.