Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Civilization V

Default Civilization V

Hey guys whats up! Anyone ever play Civilization V? I just bought it and I love it. Its the perfect game to play in diapers because a full good game usually takes like 6 hours. If anyone wants to play hit me up with a PM or something .

Odl9791

Out already? (Rustling of papers..."carry the one", "push the oilchange back a month", "nope still need the phone", rustling of papers) I think I can pull this off this on Thursday...maybe.

This has been out for quite a while. It's a fun game, but I seldom stay interested long enough to finish a game.

I got the fifth one for my birthday this year and have to say, Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword is WAY better. Not only is the gaming interface faster, it is more user friendly than the fifth one.

I love them all... Civ, Civ 2, and onwards ! I've been playing Civ 4 for ages, but have just stated playing Civ 3 again. I have Civ 5, but its a bit sluggish on my three year old laptop... Has anyone here ever played the original Civilization ??

I've played 2, 4, and 5, and I have to say that 4 was my favourite. 5 just takes too long and has no Leonard Nimoy. :p

I think 5 is actually better than 4. Much more features and war is more fun and easier.

I really liked alpha centauri, even if I was a little to young for it when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    I really liked alpha centauri, even if I was a little to young for it when it came out.
    Alpha Centauri was really good too. I was rather young when it came out, but the sci-fi spin was nice. I wish they would have made a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by komodokitty View Post
    Alpha Centauri was really good too. I was rather young when it came out, but the sci-fi spin was nice. I wish they would have made a second one.
    :O A sci fi civ!? That sounds amazing!