Thread: Midwest DL

djcrinkles

Default Midwest DL

So Hi, my name is DJcrinkles and I am an addict. I've liked diapers my since a very tender age, and I indulge in the habit when I can. No one really knows, shhh! For fun I like to ride my motorcycle, kayak, fish, renovate my house, hunt, build contraptions. I do not know what I want from this site. I want what a lot of other people in my shoes want, companionship. I've struggled for years with these unusual desires, and I hope this site can lead me to friendship. I know this isn't a dating site, so if you want to be friends, great!

Quote Originally Posted by djcrinkles View Post
    So Hi, my name is DJcrinkles and I am an addict. I've liked diapers my since a very tender age, and I indulge in the habit when I can. No one really knows, shhh! For fun I like to ride my motorcycle, kayak, fish, renovate my house, hunt, build contraptions. I do not know what I want from this site. I want what a lot of other people in my shoes want, companionship. I've struggled for years with these unusual desires, and I hope this site can lead me to friendship. I know this isn't a dating site, so if you want to be friends, great!
    Well welcome to ADISC! When I saw Midwest I got exciting thinking it's cool to know about another DL in my area, but you're a bit more North than I thought. So used to hearing Kansas/Illinois/Missouri as Midwest it's easy to forget it reaches the northern border :P.

I hope you enjoy your time here, for as much as we're centered around AB/DLism we talk just as much (if not more) about the other aspects of life. It isn't all just about diapers after all. With that in mind, I'm not much of a hunter myself but I have family that is, what kind of game do you hunt? And "contraptions" sounds very interesting, what kind of materials do you use / for what purpose? Kayaking always looks so cool to me, but man it looks scary too .

Hope to see you around the forum!

Welcome aboard! I'm new here myself, and like you I've kept things to myself for a good long time. It *is* nice to talk about this interest, even if anonymously. I didn't think I needed to, but clearly I did! So far, I'm enjoying my time here.

Like Alpha, I'd also be interested to hear a bit more about the hunting. I go whitetail deer hunting in Missouri every year with my family there, and I enjoy it very much. I'm not particularly *good* at it, but hiking into the forest in the dark and sitting there while everything wakes up around you is a very spiritual thing. Honestly, that's my favorite part. I've never worn a diaper while hunting, though (just to deflect that question!).

Again, welcome!
    -LL

djcrinkles

Thanks for the reply's, starting to feel a little more welcome at this site! As far as hunting, I'm not as avid as I used to be, but I do a little deer hunting with bow and gun. I've taken around 10 bucks, mostly by gun. One nice bow kill was while diapered, if you are curious. I have gone to the field many times while wearing, I use it as part of my "Scent control strategy" lol! It makes a boring hunt fun, because being honest, I do get bored sitting in a treestand seeing nothing. I also hunt rabbit and squirrel and birds and anything I'll eat! Fishing on a boat diapered is also fun, but that will have to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by djcrinkles View Post
    One nice bow kill was while diapered, if you are curious. I have gone to the field many times while wearing, I use it as part of my "Scent control strategy" lol!
    Hehe... Awesome! I should try that. I'm not sure how the deer would respond to the scent of Pampers, but it might be worth finding out.

Again, all the best. Keep dry!
    -LL

Welcome. I am an avid deer and duck hunter. I am almost always diapered when hunting.

Welcome my hometown is in Minnesota so I know the are. Also worked the LSPR and depending on if you are from the UP you would know what I'm talking about.

Welcome newcomer! I love fishing and diapers as well I hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC. Feel free to chat if you need anything!