Thread: New to Adisc!!!! DL from Oklahoma

Wink New to Adisc!!!! DL from Oklahoma

Hi everybody, Sorry it has taken me so long to introduce myself.I'm Andrew i'm 26 years old. I've been a diaper lover since i was 18. I started wearing because it gave me a sense of comfort and security. I also think it is a big turn-on for me as well. I try to wear whenever I can or when I can find every opportunity to wear. I enjoy relaxing with friends, watching movies, working on computers and chatting with new people. I am addicted to music and love all different types of music from Garth Brooks to Linkin Park. I am trying to find more people to talk to about my fetish and it't kinda nice to know that I am not alone. I'm also trying to find that special someone out there that I can feel comfortable around and be able to share everything with even diapers. I still have yet to find that special someone as of yet. I love to chat to people and can pretty much start up a conversation with anyone because of my personality. I am non-judgmental and open to try new things whenever I can. I dislike people that are fake, lie and full of drama. I hate how it has come to female AB/DL's not wanting to talk to alot of men because there are alot of creepy people out there that are not on these sites for the right reasons. Im laid back and enjoy life to the fullest. Hit me up if you would like to chat or want to know more about me. My favorite diapers are abena x-plus, dry 24/7 and Bambino's to say a few but would love to try more.
    Name:  iphone Picture 154 - Copy.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  11.3 KB

I'm very sorry everybody for the other picture that I had up after I submitted it I was unable to get in and edit it to take the other picture out. Thanks Near for doing that for me!!! I owe ya one.
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Aug-2011 at 05:56. Reason: merging posts.