Thread: This David Wu fellow. o,e

Default This David Wu fellow. o,e

Senator in all sorts of trouble, as usual.

Theres also this viral picture of him in a tiger costume. (At a halloween party)

thankfully furry was never mentioned, and isnt under a spotlight.

Also, the image is so full of lol, wtf, and oh god why, that it has to be shared..

Rep. David Wu arrived in Washington with great promise that was never fulfilled | OregonLive.com

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    Senator in all sorts of trouble, as usual.

Theres also this viral picture of him in a tiger costume. (At a halloween party)

thankfully furry was never mentioned, and isnt under a spotlight.

Also, the image is so full of lol, wtf, and oh god why, that it has to be shared..

Rep. David Wu arrived in Washington with great promise that was never fulfilled | OregonLive.com

It was a high-profile event and Deckert, president of the Oregon Business Association, wondered which Wu would show up. The brilliant science guy? The angry, rambling man? Or the charming candidate?
    ^^from the article...

urgh... I just spent all afternoon in a non-air-conditioned office selecting a short-list of candidates for Parliament, now I'm gonna worry that who-ever we pick, they'll go all Jekyll and Hyde on us... and in 10 years I'll be looking at them on the news in a furry-suit and I'll be wondering why the he'll I didn't speak up for someone else...

does anyone else get a "bi-polar" vibe from this guy? not to be stigmatising, but he sounds like he might have been going at little manic at times...

Just wait till some of us in the future become Politicians...

" Reporter: Mr. President, there has been some past evidence that when you were a child you went on 4chan, is that true?

President: Well... I.. uhh.. "

Quote Originally Posted by Typh View Post

" Reporter: Mr. President, there has been some past evidence that when you were a child you went on 4chan, is that true?

"I did participate in 4chan image boards, but only in order to post My Little Pony images - ALL HAIL THE PONIES - I didn't troll"
    *cut to studio*
    "the President says he didn't troll? but that was the point!"

Quote Originally Posted by Typh View Post

Ha, I could totally see the President taking his oaths in a fursuit.

Kids these days....

Reporter: Mr. President, there has been some past evidence that when you were a child you went on 4chan, is that true?

President: I experimented with 4chan a time or two ... but I did not save.