Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm not sure how to describe myself here. I'm a programmer. and typically a very shy individual. This might be my first ever forum post. I mostly lurk on sites.

I like diapers, but don't wear them and don't really want to. but, I like my gf to wear them.

In my spare time I mostly watch movies and play video games. I've always had this idea of writing a video game, but I've made little progress toward that goal. I read a lot of self help books, I find them entertaining. And my read I mean observe of absorb information without reading, like audio or video formats. I like

I'm here to read stories mainly. but I'll read anything related to diapers in real life experiences or fantasy.

Welcome to the group.

It was a fair intro, but I must say that I hope we can get you out of your shell a bit. Just coming to read stories is fine, but I think you'll miss a good portion of the experience we have to offer.