Thread: wetabdiaper here

Default wetabdiaper here

Hi everyone! I'm a 31 yo bi ab/dl/sissy from Houston, TX. I have been in diapers pretty much fulltime for about 5 years now. I first remember "borrowing" diapers with a friend from his brother who was only 2-3 at the time. [removed]
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 30-Jul-2011 at 10:18. Reason: No meet-up requests, please.

Hi there, it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to you to the site!

Like I will say to any new member, the best way for us to get to know you and for you to get to know anyone here is to kinda tell us a little bit about your non-AB/DL interests and hobbies. Knowing the kinda things you like to do that are different from every member who joins will help give you some identity here. Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm sure you are going to make some friends here.

On a final note, it's so humid in Houston! (For me, who lives in a dry climate in Arizona.) I find it crazy that you can wear diapers very long in that kinda humidity. Stronger than me, that's for sure, I lived in San Antonio for one year and it was awful.

Hello, it's always good to see someone from Houston (I go there often). And also the person above me.