Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you pick your fur?

Wink How did you pick your fur?

I was thinking about all the different fursonas people have, and thought "why did they choose that?"

I decided to be a fox for several reasons:
    1. My first introduction to the BF/LF world was Blue Glow, a story told from the perspective of a little fox named Cody. ( bwo)
    2. Foxes are highly social, and family oriented. Parents care for their cubs for a long time in comparison to many animals, and when they grow older they mate for life.
    3. They are a lot like many related animals (dogs, wolves, etc.) in that they are usually difficult to distinguish from one another, making them a litt less about the individaul, and more about the pack(my opinion), something that is important to me.
    4. Foxes are adorable.

So tell me my fellow furries, what motivated/drew you to choose your unique fur?

Me... a friend asked me to describe myself, and he thought pictured me as a cat. Followed my the mannerisms and behavior I have, it fits perfectly. :3

I'm a lamb... mostly because, when I think of innocence, peacefulness, babyishness, I think of lambs! :P Baaah~

After looking at my personality and mannerisms, I came to the decision that I'm a fox. Though wolves are still my favorite animal.

Weasel because they're highly intelligent, have short attention spans and get into as much trouble as possible. They're also deceptively cute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-ferret.jpg 
Views:	2827 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	5235

You're going "awwwwww..." aren't you?

Honestly, I used to be a wolf because someone on Omegle told me to. (long story). I changed my fursona to a husky because... Well, I like Huskies better. They're wolf-like, and an intelligent breed, like me (sometimes). That is the best explanation I can think of.

I'm an elephant. The Furluminati told me to be one. I had no choice.

I always had an interest for wolves and foxes so, I created mu fursona out of those two animals.

I chose to be a fulf as foxes are family animals and are one of the most cunning species. and that wolves have the strength that foxes don't.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9500 using Tapatalk

Lion, because they ROYALTY son! KINGS! Black and red fur because black + red = fuckin' awesome. 'Nuff said