Thread: Weekend away!

Default Weekend away!

Just wanted to let you all know, I'm taking a much needed weekend away for a while. I'm taking a much needed weekend away from things with my best friend and just escape.

I need some time away from the US Debt crisis, some family drama, and just to escape... to just enjoy some XBox 360 Madden with my best friend, a giant case of beer and just... well... ESCAPE! Plus, I need some fun, I may be under the knife in a few months and I need to just get away from it all

So, I'm doing that.

Every now and then we all need a break, and I'm doing that this weekend. I only wish Cleveland Indians tickets were in the cards but I don't think so right now. Oh well. Can't have everything lol.

Everyone needs a break from things, and I'm getting that this weekend.

A break from here too, or will you be checking in from time to time?

Probably not, due to my best friend only having dial-up- yeah he still has a dialup connection and I am not sure if I'm comfortable looking at ADISC at a hot spot. I prefer to do all that alone. lol.

Anyway, I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend.