Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw myself as a baby today

Default Saw myself as a baby today

OK, so my mom was cleaning out her bedroom closet (what a mess) and found a box pictures of me as a baby. Now, I had seen some pics before but for some reason today it just felt so weird to see myself as a baby and doing things I fantasize about now. I saw pictures of myself in diapers (I wish I could tell what they were), sucking a pacifier and you know just all types of baby things and it just felt so weird to see myself ACTUALLY doing the things I want to do. Anyone else have a similar situation?

I have had a similar experience before. I was at my Family's for Christmas and my Wife and I were looking through old baby pictures of me. I think it feels strange for a couple reasons. 1) because your fantasy is being confronted with reality 2) It's weird to see how much you have grown up over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by brandondl View Post
    2) It's weird to see how much you have grown up over the years.
    Contrary to how much I know we all havn't grown up over the years

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    Contrary to how much I know we all havn't grown up over the years
    i approve of this comment

I actually recently saw pics of myself when one of my sisters was born in 1980. It's a pic of me and my Aunt, with me holding my sister for the first time. I also saw some other pics, of me as a baby in a high chair as my other sister was also in a high chair- Here's how it goes in my family, I was born first, sister 1 was born was I was a year old, sister two was born when I was 4, and the last one, was born when I was 6.

While I was at my neice's first birthday party, my mom had found pics from when we were young and it kind of made me smile and remember some things. My brother-in-law is going to make copies for me.

So, I'll have some copies too.

It is weird sometimes seeing those pics but in a good way though.

WildThing121675

I saw pics from when I was three/four and nearly every one I saw I had some kind of flashback

That happened to me about six months ago. Mom had an old photo album out digging for photos of her dad, and there were some pics of him with me as a baby (he passed away just a few years later from cancer, so I never really knew him that well). But, besides seeing images of me on my grandpa's lap, or me covered head-to-toe in chocolate pudding that grandpa made for me and then just gave me the whole bowl, I was also looking at myself and wishing I could be back in that form, if even for a short time, playing and getting chocolate pudding all over me. Also also, I was able to confirm that I was raised in cloth diapers from those images.

Quote Originally Posted by brandondl View Post
    I I think it feels strange for a couple reasons. 1) because your fantasy is being confronted with reality 2) It's weird to see how much you have grown up over the years.
    That makes sense. I was looking at them again today I noticed I must've been a very happy baby because I'm smiling or laughing in almost every single picture. I also must have a really good memory because I have really strong flashbacks when looking at pics of my 3rd birthday party.

When I was moving out on my own my mom was also moving into a new house. We were going threw all her photo albums and found a bunch of me when I was a baby. For years and years I heard of a picture of me that my dad had destroyed but my mom had a copy of it and I absolutely love the picture. My mom and my aunt dressed me up as a baby girl. A pink dress, pink diaper cover, pink bows in my hair and a pink paci. I looked so cute and I looked like a little girl.

Looking threw those pictures made me feel so happy.

I personally enjoy seeing old baby pictures of me When I see certain pictures I remember what was going on and I can easily go back to pretending to be the young again