Thread: A late hello to everyone

Default A late hello to everyone

I guess the simple reason for me joining this site is because I want to get more in touch with the side of me that "just won't grow up" no matter what I do.

Interest wise I guess I'm into gaming, but I've been shying off of the current gen stuff for the last few years with few exceptions. I 1st was introduced to games at the end of the NES time and start of the SNES/GEN era. I also read a lot but not any printed books these days that much.

Life wise I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology about 2 years ago. It has helped me find work in some areas I was/am interested in but overall I haven't really had full success in the fields I want to work in yet.

I haven't really told anyone I know personally about this side of me but considering how I went from disposable to cloth I have been clumsy about some stuff out every now and then a few times so I'm sure some people in my direct family know about it.

In fact even before I went to cloth one time 2 years ago or so my mom did notice what I was wearing and asked about it. But of course I lied my ass off saying I was having accidents at night. The topic hasn't come up again at least.

Hey, welcome to ADISC, TootieTa! It's nice to see a fellow gamer. What is your favorite game?

Hi TootieTa!

A pleasure to see you on here!

I hope I am not being rude but I have to ask; do you think your Major in Psychology was partially inspired by your side that 'just won't grow up?'.

Cheers,
    -Brandon

Hello TootieTa, Welcome to ADISC.org.

I too enjoy video games, like a lot of us on this site. However I tend to be more of a RTS fan so I stick to my PC. Do you mean to say you don't read novels/stories anymore? Or do you just not read paperback books, (I have a kindle and love to read myself). Also, if could choose your job what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by TootieTa View Post
    I want to get more in touch with the side of me that "just won't grow up" no matter what I do.
    I am sorry to hear you are struggling to change who you are. This quirk that a lot of us have is something that comes in cycles and may go away with time, but we feel it is better to explore and understand that side of us like you clearly have. Thank you so much for joining this site, the more people we have here to help out the more good we can do for each other. So welcome aboard!

If you don't mind me asking..what kind of cloth diaper do you use? I am looking for some one for myself currently

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    Hey, welcome to ADISC, TootieTa! It's nice to see a fellow gamer. What is your favorite game?
    Earthbound

Quote Originally Posted by brandondl View Post
    I hope I am not being rude but I have to ask; do you think your Major in Psychology was partially inspired by your side that 'just won't grow up?'.
    Well some papers I did for it was because of this part of me. Some classes I took had some thoughts on it as well. But the bulk of what I did had nothing to do with this IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    Do you mean to say you don't read novels/stories anymore?
    Pretty much, the last group of books I read was Agota Kristof's Book of Lies though.

Or do you just not read paperback books, (I have a kindle and love to read myself).
    I don't read paper copies at all anymore actually. But when I said I like to read I guess it is more linked towards just whatever I find though.

Also, if could choose your job what would it be?
    The issue I have right now when it comes to work is that I have an idea of what field I want to get into but don't have a defined place still. I guess it is something closer towards being a School Counselor though.

If you don't mind me asking..what kind of cloth diaper do you use? I am looking for some one for myself currently
    I've tried a couple of products out there. I've tried the products offered by this site though:
    Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products

You can order them off Amazon as well.