Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Pacifier (I need help purchasing one)

Default Your Favorite Pacifier (I need help purchasing one)

Hello to all veteran pacifier users
    I am in need of a new dummie, and can't really decide on what to get.
    Searching through this forum I have not been able to find a thread quite like this.But if so, please refer me. My dilemma is that I have been looking at This one In white, but my girlfriend thinks I should invest in the Blue one with the Ducky.

What are your thoughts? I am looking for something in the 15-30 dollar range and that will be durable and long-lasting. Also adult sized and cute!

i have that one in a nuk 3 version, they are fairly durable so are the guard line that she mentioned with the blue ducky, i have the version of that guard but its pink with white hearts on it and ive had it for a few months, the modified nuk 5's from baby pants are well worth the money and are durable

Also: if you look for baby pants on eBay they have more to choose from as far as pacifiers go, i know they have mickey and Minnie mouse too if Disney characters are your thing also some other pastel guarded pacifiers
    Last edited by LittleAyria; 29-Jul-2011 at 03:38. Reason: forgot to add more content

It is also a bit cheaper on Ebay, thanks for the recommendation =D. I think i just might have to go with the ducky, i just hope that the picture doesn't fade to easily.

user13640

I have the Nuk 5 white cause none of the colors really got to me. Besides I think whites a pretty cute color.

it shouldent, if its made for a baby they make them durable because parents usually boil the pacifiers

I recommend Adult Baby Nuk 5 Pacifier (AB) - FREE NUK 5 PACIFIER FOR WEBSITE PURCHASE OVER $100 FOR JULY 2011 - AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER IN JULY 2011!. They take baby pacifiers and modify them by adding the teat from a Nuk 5, so they're both cute and sized properly.

My favorite paci is one I got from that site about six years ago. It has a sparkly green guard with no characters or anything, and of course the Nuk 5 bulb. That's the one that's in my car and sees a lot of use when I'm depressed or have had a bad day, the one that I use to help forget all that bad stuff.

Happy shopping!

BabyJayk

Nuk 3. You can find them at CVS or Walgreens here in the U.S. They come in packs of two and are pretty cheap.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    Nuk 3. You can find them at CVS or Walgreens here in the U.S. They come in packs of two and are pretty cheap.
    I'm going out for mine tonight. I'm buying (probably) a pack of Nuk 2's and 3's, to see what I like.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaret246 View Post
    I'm going out for mine tonight. I'm buying (probably) a pack of Nuk 2's and 3's, to see what I like.
    From experience, if you want something you can use all day long get a paci with a rubber nipple, but if you want one that will stay in your mouth over night get a plastic nipple. Didn't know if everyone knew that or not, just something I wish I new my first time buying a pacifier.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    From experience, if you want something you can use all day long get a paci with a rubber nipple, but if you want one that will stay in your mouth over night get a plastic nipple. Didn't know if everyone knew that or not, just something I wish I new my first time buying a pacifier.
    So you're talking about silicon vs. latex, right?