Thread: A Proper Introduction

Default A Proper Introduction

Hey I've been a member of this website for quite some time and I just noticed that I really don't know anyone here. So I've decided to introduce my self properly after all this time.

My name is Mouse. I am 17 years old and I am a DL. I live in a small airport town in Ireland with my mother and two of my three sisters. My father is separated from my mother and working in England due to the rough economy.
    I am an absolute nerd to be honest. I love video games like COD and Geometry Wars. My room is decorated with different types of ornaments and posters from video games. I also love comic books and just wish I had more access to the comic book industry.
    I dont play much sport but I like to freerun as a hobby to keep fit.
    My favourite musoc is mostely rock but I have a widely varied taste in music. AC/DC - Daft Punk - Billy Joel - Avenged Sevenfold. I love it all.
    Other than that I don't really know what else to say other than thanks for sitting here as I ramble on about myself and that I look forward to getting to know you all better in the future.
    All the best,

Hello mouse, It is nice to meet you. I am also very much a Daft Punk fan.
    And I conciser myself a nerd as well, do you like computers or is it strictly video games?
    It is a great thing to meet new friends, how about some random questions =D

What kind of diapers do you get in Ireland?
    What COD has been your favorite?

Well unfortunately for myself I cant afford a computer of my own and my mother doesn't want me taking up all the ram on her computer so I have to stick to console gaming.
    As for my diapers I can only get Drynites but I dont particularly mind them as they get the job done.
    As for my favourote COD it would have to be Black Ops purely for zombies mode and the relief from playing MW2 for so long with hackers. But my all time favourote game is Uncharted 2. It is just a magnificent game with perfect character developement and beautiful landscapes.
    But enough about me how about you (and any others that decide to comment on this thread). Do you enjoy gaming and of so on which consoles and what is your favourite game?

Hello and....good to know you a little better.
    May I ask what your favourite comic books are?

My favourite comic would have to be "The Boys" either that or "The Walking Dead" they are both equally fantastic. Are you a fellow comic book reader?