Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could have any celebrity to be your mummy or daddy who would it be?

Scootalooo

Default If you could have any celebrity to be your mummy or daddy who would it be?

If you could pick anyone whose a celebrity to be your mummy and/or daddy who would it be?.

I mean *bdl mummy or daddy not real parents btw

Chuck Norris...jk
    I think I would want Beyonce, idk why though but if I could choose it would either be her or Rihanna

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SecretDprLover View Post
    Oliva Wilde.
    +1 (or should I say +13)Or maybe Jen Aniston or Ange Jolie - both have the dominating older woman look now!

Supersam1223

Marilyn Manson. I think it would be very... interesting, to say the least.

Jennifer Love Hewitt. Who wouldn't want that rockin' hot mama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    +1 (or should I say +13)Or maybe Jen Aniston or Ange Jolie - both have the dominating older woman look now!
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. YES. <33 I know I added you as a friend for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretDprLover View Post
    Oliva Wilde. <333333
    Omg I was going to put her tooooo. <333 She's gorgeous and amazing, whether Alex on the OC or Thirteen on House or any of the movies she's been in.

Ahem, anyway, if not her, then Lisa Edelstein. Because her in professional looking clothing? Easily looks like a working mom that comes home for snuggles and cuddles- and is really prettyyy too.

I would want someone super hot like Blake Lively or Jessica Biel. Megan Fox???? These are all younger women but would love for them to change my diapey and hang out with me.

Interesting question, because once I had a dream that I was a baby, and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island (I mean the character, not Dawn Wells the actress) was my mother. In my dream, she had diapered me and put me in a play pen, whereupon I started to wet my diaper. I woke up in the very process of wetting the bed.