Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As soon as I get my hands on some...?!

Default As soon as I get my hands on some...?!

So, I'll be going college in less than 4 weeks (living at home, though)! That's
    exciting in itself.
    With my new found freedom, I'll have the opportunity to splurge. Although, I'll
    need to keep my tiny diaper collection confined to my car.

I need as many ideas as you guys can conjure up as to how to hide them in my
    car, how to dispose of the used and other tips you have for someone
    re-entering the world of diapers!! i.e. what brands do you recommend I can get at a store, wipes, using a diaper while in a car tips..

Anything!!

thewisher24

I've personally never had a diaper yet but to hind them your car, put them underneath the backseat in a suitcase (locked) and if anyone asks say its work or something. lol To dispose have a plastic bag at hand and tie it when you put the diaper in there and throw it in any garbage. Im not sure about brands though cause I really have no experience. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by thewisher24 View Post
    I've personally never had a diaper yet but to hind them your car, put them underneath the backseat in a suitcase (locked) and if anyone asks say its work or something. lol To dispose have a plastic bag at hand and tie it when you put the diaper in there and throw it in any garbage. Im not sure about brands though cause I really have no experience. Have fun!
    Thanks so much for your input about having a plastic bag with me! I would've never thought of that. As for the hiding places.. I'm thinking about hiding them in the flaps behind my seat..or under the seat. =] I'd put it in the trunk, but it's not that type of car.

Ummm glove compartment . Under seats under car mats.

The easyiest brand for you to pick up at any pharmacy would be Depends Maximum protection. Slide a pampers size 6 in there and it will actualy feel like a real diaper . Your dirty stuff can be put into small/large trash bags and left at most large public trashcans. (there are defiantly a couple around your neighborhood). I use regular Cerenity adult wipes, they work well and are on sale a lot (wallgreens). Not a lot of diaper-car experience, but I know it can be fun to take road trips in them. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    glove compartment .
    I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! Glove compartment it is!

The glove Campartment is small though

Do you have a small bag in your trunk or something for emergency supplies, like blankets, jumper cables, that sort of thing?

If not, get one, then you can have a 2nd bag and say they both ahve supplies for emergencies and stash the diapers in one.

For disposal You need plastic bags

Then find a dumpster (outside) once your done.

What kinda car is it? (car,pickup,van,etc. Make and model) it would be easier to help find a spot if we knew what kind of car you drive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cherub

On one of my previous jobs, I had to tote stuff to and from work. So I used a black duffel bag to accomplish that. Most people have duffel bags and when you carry one into or out of your dorm, no one will even think about it. Besides, a regular duffel bag affords you a LOT of room to have several diapers, a couple plastic bags for disposal, as well as diapering materials such as baby powder and such. In addition to all that,, you would have room for your books and stuff. You can lock a duffel bag in your car and it would not look out of place, especially for a college student. Oh, most duffel bags haze 2 zippers that you can lock together so no one can unzip and open your duffel bag. kinda like an extra added security feature.

just my thoughts on the topic

Hmm.. I was actually thinking of getting a duffle bag just for extra stuff I might need on the road like a change of clothes, a flash light and other car supplies. I could add diapers and plastic bags!!

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition. :]