Thread: My Foley

Default My Foley

Hello, I am new to this forum and excited to meet others that may share my interest. I am well on my way to bladder incontinence and remain catheterized with continous draining into a bag most nights. This condition has been long term, more than three years. Pull-up's and diapers are a must for mental health as well as physical protection. I enjoy sharing personal feelings with others in this condition.

Hello Patientcollie, Welcome to Adisc!
    It is a pleasure to have you here. This is mostly a support forum so I believe you will feel right at home. How are you doing? We all here share you interest of diapers, And those of us suffering from IC would be happy to share their experiences with you. I look forward to seeing you posts
    What was your reason for joining our forums today ?

Welcome to ADISC, patientcollie!

Other than our mutual interests on this site, what else are you interested in? Do you have any major hobbies?

Welcome, patientcollie, to the wonderful land of ADISC!

Welcome Collie!

I am new here as well, so we already share that in common.

I hate to hear that you are having medical issues. I truly hope sharing some of your feeling here will help you through this tough time.