Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Question

Default Diaper Question

I am looking for a decent diaper locally, but I am unsure what to buy. I see a few different brands, but I need to know which are plastic backed and which are cloth like. The Tena brand is around $33 for a 28 pack. Are they plastic or cloth like. Also is Molicare (my fav when buying online) european? If so, what is the equivalent american brand and can I find them locally?

About the best you can hope for in a medical supply store over here, aside from something imported if you're lucky, would be the American Tenas or Tranquility. I believe there are still plastic American Tenas, but I don't know. The Tranquility is plastic.

Happy shopping!

Not always a favorite but they are plastic backed and found in all stores is the Depends Brief.

There really isn't an equivalent to molicares that you will find available in most American stores, unless you are at a medical supply store or something like that.

While I do not have experience with Molicare (or Tena for that matter), I feel the need to go ahead and recommend 'Tranquility ATN'. I have tried Attends, Bambino and Depends and I honestly prefer the Tranquility over all of them. They are American made and while it's not a Bambino it is a very good diaper for a very reasonable price.

It's worth getting a sample pack.

are Tranquility ATNs plastic? I really like the plastic backed diapers.

Tranquility and Molicare's are fantastic but you will need to buy online or a medical store. The other is Euro briefs plastic backed are great.