Thread: Sleeping in diapers and adult crib.

Default Sleeping in diapers and adult crib.

I sleep in diapers and a adult baby crib. I enjoy wearing diapers 24/7 and also wear them for protection in case I have a seizure. Which is why I made a adult baby crib myself so I don't roll out of bed if I have a seizure. It is also just comfortable which is why Ienjoy it.

Welcome to ADISC, sissyboy1! May I ask, why do you have seizures?

Tell us a little more about you.

We like to get to know the person in the diapers!

Do you play sports? If so which ones?
    Do you like to read? If so whst do you like to read?
    Do you listen to music? What kind?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I have seizures because I have had epelipsy since before I was 5 years old. Thanks for asking. have a nice day megamatt.

---------- Post added at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 ----------

I do not play sports but watch nascar. I like to read the redwall series, and harry potter, and most science fiction books. I do listen to music favorite bands are kiss,zz top,pink floyd,ray stevens and weird al. thanks for asking hope this ansewers your questions. daddysmissy.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by sissyboy1 View Post
    I have seizures because I have had epelipsy since before I was 5 years old. Thanks for asking. have a nice day megamatt.

---------- Post added at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 ----------

I do not play sports but watch nascar. I like to read the redwall series, and harry potter, and most science fiction books. I do listen to music favorite bands are kiss,zz top,pink floyd,ray stevens and weird al. thanks for asking hope this ansewers your questions. daddysmissy.
    Hi and welcome I to love nascar and the music you mentioned, even though before my time. I love pink floyd dark side of the moon album. You will love it here great bunch of people.

Quote Originally Posted by nappiboy View Post
    Hi and welcome I to love nascar and the music you mentioned, even though before my time. I love pink floyd dark side of the moon album. You will love it here great bunch of people.
    I have heard dark side of the moon because my dad has had them since I was a little kid. I beleive he has a complete set of pink floyd he has also got alot of ccr credence clearwater revival. Sorry if I misspelled the meaning of ccr but I have not seen a album or cd of ccr since I was a teenager. I already love it here and have never talked so much to anyone I have not met in person. But with the way people reveal so much about themselves hewre I have no problem opening up to every one here because it feels like a big family. Have a good day nappiboy stay wet and happy.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by sissyboy1 View Post
    I have heard dark side of the moon because my dad has had them since I was a little kid. I beleive he has a complete set of pink floyd he has also got alot of ccr credence clearwater revival. Sorry if I misspelled the meaning of ccr but I have not seen a album or cd of ccr since I was a teenager. I already love it here and have never talked so much to anyone I have not met in person. But with the way people reveal so much about themselves hewre I have no problem opening up to every one here because it feels like a big family. Have a good day nappiboy stay wet and happy.
    Hey same hear my dad, his friends and my older brother use to listen to Pink Floyd and Credence Clearwater Revival all the time as well as 80's music. I was to young to konw of these bands but I got forced to listen to them most my life. I came to like them and later love them.

I agree I have only been here for a few months (two) but find it awesome to be able to talk to people without being judged.

You to stay diapered wet and happy.