Thread: Having a bit of trouble with my ps3

Default Having a bit of trouble with my ps3

Alright, here's the situation. I just bought a ps3 and black ops. I tend to leave my ps3 on, which I probably shouldn't. But tonight I saw an update for black ops, and I let it install, but then it said there was an issue with it, and the start up was having an issue. It completely froze up the screen, and then after, it wouldn't read the disc, or my modern warfare 2 disc.

I tried everything to get it to work, even a file system restore (I think it's called). Does anyone else have a solution?

Umm call Sony, tech-support so they can troubleshoot your problem and you can fix it. That's all I have, since I only have a wii and an xbox, I know absolutely nothing about playstation

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

i have a ps3 and ive never had a problem with this... you my need to call the sony playstation headquarters and tell them what the problem is or call a video game store such as gamestop but they will have you bring it in and "test it" and tell you what you already know so your best bet would be sony

I actually bought it from a gamestop. I just don't want to have to bring it back really >.< I'll probably call sony though, didn't even think of that.