Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friends and nappies

Default friends and nappies

A while ago now, my good friend kept making babyish noises, farting, and being a bit childish. i kept joking, and saying that if he carried on, i would buy him some nappies. this went on for a couple of mouths, and so i thought i would do it. so i ordered some culddz. Then when he was next over, and we were chatting and stuff before we went to bed, he farted and so i said do you really want to be made to wear nappies. he laughed, and said you get them, and i will wear them. at that point i pulled out the pack, and tossed it to him, and said there you go. he couldn't believe that i had followed through on what i said, and said no. i played it cool, and said, no i warned you, so tough. he tried blackmail, and said he would tell my mum. i said as a midway we would both wear one. so it ended up me and my mate spent the night in nappies

has anyone else had experiences like this?

i can honestly say i have not had a experience like that sounds like a close call u had there

Interesting story there, mate.
    Can't say I've ever been as lucky as you have.
    I hope when I go to bed tonight, I, too, do this in my dream

the closest iv came to having my self and a friend in nappy is the day i told dandadsuperman about my ab side and this was before i even new about adisc.org

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Interesting story there, mate.
    Can't say I've ever been as lucky as you have.
    I hope when I go to bed tonight, I, too, do this in my dream

he is a good mate, so i trust him, im playing as a joke tho, im still unsure about the whole tb thing

alu

your friend probally thought it was a realy messed up joke ,i would do this as a joke if i had a run up like yours and if it was the right friend.

we do joke about it, and he is much more important to me than any tb thing

Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post
    we do joke about it
    I caution you, should you tell him, or he ever finds out, about your interest in diapers this could put a serious strain on your relationship.

Were I in his shoes, my feelings on the issue may turn from it being a joke to feeling violated in seconds.

thewisher24

lol you got lucky on how he took it. that could've been a huge mistake. lucky lol

That was a pretty nice setup you got him with, however:

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Were I in his shoes, my feelings on the issue may turn from it being a joke to feeling violated in seconds.
    This tbh. IfI were you I'd be really worried about him ever finding out that you like diapers after this point.