Thread: my introduction

Default my introduction

hi im new hear.i growup a bed wetter &diaper lover from the stats.i like the outdoors,fishing,camping,boting.i like reeding about how others got into the ab dl wolrde

Hi there! Welcome to the site!

I'm not a big fan of the outdoors - I mean, I like it, but I'm generally too lazy to go out walking much... And I once caught myself in my bedroom in the leg with a barbed fish hook...

As for AB/DL - I have had urges from about 9 or so, first looked it up when I got AOL at 14, didn't really do much until I was 19 and found ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC.

I also enjoy the outdoors, reading, crocheting, and second life.

I guess I have had AB tendencies all my life. It wasn't until recently that I put them into practice though.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Welcome - and I have to say Omaha is actually a city I really enjoyed visiting! I was quite surprised, because with the hills and such it was not at all what I expected. It seems like a very "livable" place (granted, I was not there during the winter, but it can't be that much worse that Norway or northwest Ohio.)

Welcome to ADISC, and we look forward to hearing more from you!