Thread: Gummi vitamins

Odl9791

Default Gummi vitamins

I get teased every now and then about this but I take gummi vitamins daily. Any thoughts. If it's getting me to take my vitamins, cool.

I actually have to take kids vitamins. I've tried all kinds of adult vitamins and I usually end up throwing them back up after about ten minutes. The kids vitamins I can handle though. I'm not sure what it is about the others...

I've thought about trying the gummis, but I wasn't sure what they tasted like.

Odl9791

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I actually have to take kids vitamins. I've tried all kinds of adult vitamins and I usually end up throwing them back up after about ten minutes. The kids vitamins I can handle though. I'm not sure what it is about the others...

I've thought about trying the gummis, but I wasn't sure what they tasted like.
    . They taste like gummi candy with a little mediciny taste. They are also chewable. There have been times where I've wanted to eat the whole bottle.

i feel like we just had a discussion about this :/

ah here it is

not the same thing but close i guess.

My sons pediatrician warned me that the gummy vitamins were not as effective.

He recommended the Flintstones chewable vitamins.