Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hiya. I'm... me. Yeah. Nuff' said. :3

welcome. we like for our users to tell us a little bit more about themselves so we can get to know you--ie. what are your hobbies and what not.

here's a good link if you're having trouble coming up with a quality introduction

Ouch! That was quality. More information than I give most people, anyway.

Well, I'm a college student, anthropology major. Have no clue what I shall do with it. No worries, though.

I'm into... books and stuff. Witty movies, clever satires, that sort of rubbish.

Better, my dear?

well I didn't mean to offend you, sorry. don't share anything you're not comfortable with. i'm sure you'll open up after a while with us anyways .

do you have any favorite books? mine are on my user page (just click my name). but i too am a fan of clever satires--especially allegories.

Hmmm... favorite books... that's a tough one. I've got a running list... hard to pick just one. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Niel Gaiman? I could read that one everyday. Makes me smile like you wouldn't believe.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find this site to be everything you desire it to be. The more you work at it the more you shall get back.