Thread: Finnvasion

Default Finnvasion

Hello everybody!

I'm Orbis, a 20yo dude from southern Finland. I've been registered here for a while already and it took quite long for me to actually start posting here, this being my first post The main reason I decided to join is because the Finnish AB/DL community is so small and inactive.

So, I'm a DL, been one since ~2003, but I remember being somewhat interested in diapers since I was six and discovered some of my old diapers hidden in a closet at our summer cottage.

Currently I'm unable to practice any DL stuff because I still live with my parents. They are quite open-minded, but I've decided not to tell them. Hopefully I'll be able to move out this autumn. Sometimes I've bought some large pull-ups, almost got caught one time.

I'm pretty musical, play several instruments, have a band and so on...
    I listen to almost any kind of music, from classical to jazz, from reggae to heavy metal.

So, I hope to make some friends here and discuss about all things in life.
    Last edited by Orbis; 26-Jul-2011 at 17:42.

Tisk, tisk. You missed a very obvious joke. The title for this thread should have been Finnvasion.

Anyhoo, glad to see you. I mostly just lean towards jazz myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    Tisk, tisk. You missed a very obvious joke. The title for this thread should have been Finnvasion.
    Haha! Nice one. Thread title changed

I don't get it. Well, I think I do, but maybe not...

Anyways, we're glad to have you here. We've got people from all over on ADISC- I welcomed someone from Australia yesterday. Got any favorite bands in particular?

Also, because you are opened minded about music, check out Manic Bloom. I can guarantee you'll be hooked.

Yay for Finnvasion, hehe! ^^ Itīs nice to see that another Finnish dude posting his first message in here, like i do now and you are right for that in Finland we have too small AB/DL community..but gladly here is change to find more friends