Thread: hi new here

Default hi new here

hi my name is Damien i live in England west midlands but i was born in south Africa. i'm very interested in kendo iaido japan anime manga and all that ^^. i like all kinds of music mainly emo rock and techno. i'm a diaper lover more then adult baby i guess but still like doing both and abit of sissy. i have only worn adult well i wouldn't call them diapers more like pull ups once since i find it hard to find in store and i cant order from the web my mum is very nosy so i have worn many baby diapers what don't fit and cant hold much so yer : / . i know this is kinda long but yer i hope to make friends on here i got msn : D

Hi Damien, welcome to the site! I hope this isn't an omen of things to come though!!!

Sorry to hear your struggles with finding nappies - we've all been through it, especially in the UK - we seem to be lacking in the supermarket stock!

As for making friends - you'll find the longer you are on here, the more people will get to know you for 1-1 chats; if you want instant chatting though, we have an IRC chat function at the top of the page - you can use the web client to log in and talk with all our members!