Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer goes by too fast *cries*

Default Summer goes by too fast *cries*

Well, I've been out for summer since May 24th (I live in mississippi, so our school system is ****ed up anyways) Sadly, I return to school in just a mere week.
    I dont want to, I remember me and my friend both agreed we wanted to go back a few weeks ago, but now we've both changed our minds. I was just starting to actually enjoy summer and now its cut short. I seriously hate my school system, They make me sit in a classroom, for the rest of summer :@

"hugs James"
    That's how it used to be in my part of Florida. We would get out somewhere between May 24-28 and go back the first week of August. Well 2 years ago a law was passed and now schools can't go back intil atleats 2 weeks before labor day, so I got out on June 4th and will be going back on August 18.

Wow! I wish they would do that here! Would be a lot better.

My town used to be the same way, we would finish around early June or late May and go back in early August. It does have it's advantages though... we had a week off in September that very few other places had (my town was quite weird really, it seems like the rest of the country had different holidays to us) so me and my friends would go to Themeparks that were empty because we were the only ones off.

The change over was brilliant though, when our holidays changed from what yours are now to the normal ones, we ended up having a 9 week summer holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    The change over was brilliant though, when our holidays changed from what yours are now to the normal ones, we ended up having a 9 week summer holiday.
    9 WEEKS!!! I only have 6 weeks no fair I'm moving

Too fast. Nuhuh. It drags by so slowly for me. Perhaps this just means I am a boring person who needs more to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    Too fast. Nuhuh. It drags by so slowly for me. Perhaps this just means I am a boring person who needs more to do.
    I said that too, until the week before school starts :P

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    For the first summer it is going slowly for me to as I'm stuck at home instead of being on holiday as my mom is on some course for her new job and it will be like this until next week as on Satuday I have to go o this wedding down the road

I can totally remember the times where I dreaded when school started...

.. but now, I've got five weeks until my next semester of college starts, and I just finished one up, and all I want to do is make the next five weeks go by super-fast so I can start studying again.

Good luck with going back to school, James! I hope it turns out to be better than you hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    I can totally remember the times where I dreaded when school started...

.. but now, I've got five weeks until my next semester of college starts, and I just finished one up, and all I want to do is make the next five weeks go by super-fast so I can start studying again.

Good luck with going back to school, James! I hope it turns out to be better than you hope!
    I'm not really dreading school, School rocks! Social City!

I'm dreading, the work.