Thread: Diaper Bargains

Default Diaper Bargains

Hey guys, I've recently gotten into couponing and bargain hunting saying me and Daddy have a very limited income at the moment and I just wanted to share a really awesome deal with you guys.

If you play this all out you could get bags of baby diapers to use as stuffers for as little as a $1 each!

Yesterday and Today was part of a 2-Day Sale where they are selling $5 diapers at Babies R Us

ANY Fisher-Price jumbo pack (23-50 ct.), Babies”R”Us brand mega pack (40-66 ct.) and
    training pants, Seventh Generation jumbo pack (26-44 ct.), Earth’s Best jumbo pack
    (26-44 ct.) and training pants, Huggies Pure & Natural jumbo pack (20-33 ct.) and Huggies
    Little Movers Jeans jumbo pack (21-29 ct.) of diapers
    For Only $5 a pack! Sweet Deal Right?

Well even Better they also have a promotion for Huggies Pure and Natural brand where if you buy 2 packs you get back a $5 toys r us giftcard. The Huggies Pure and Natural ARE part of the $5 diaper sale.

Combine with some manufacturers coupons for each bag and this is how it'll play out.

Subtotal $10 - Two packs of Huggies Pure and Naturals
    - $3 ( 2 x $1.50 coupons(One for each bag))in Huggies coupons found in sunday papers (look online or check their website for these)
    It's really like paying $2 for 2 packs of stuffers!

Hope some of you can take advantage of this deal! If anyone else has tips or advice on how or where to get cheap diapers go ahead and post in this thread

Check out your local Salvation Army/Goodwill/other favorite thrift store. Often you can find diapers there on the cheap, as many times families that get them through insurance or whatever get too many and donate them. I've bought big packs if the cloth-backed Attends, which aren't great, for $3 per pack. At that price, it's hard to pass up.

Also, check Craigslist, as many times you'll find the same thing, where people have a stockpile from insurance or whatever and they want the diapers gone.

Around what section do you usually find diapers by at thrift stores? We've been to a few but no luck :/

We even found a near by medical supply shop hoping they'd carry Tranquility brand so we could cut down on shipping costs and all they had was crappy Prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Around what section do you usually find diapers by at thrift stores? We've been to a few but no luck :/

We even found a near by medical supply shop hoping they'd carry Tranquility brand so we could cut down on shipping costs and all they had was crappy Prevail.
    Around here they're typically just mixed in with the bric-a-brac. Just wander the aisles and see what there is to see.

I had heard about others finding diapers at thrift stores and such and every one that I seemed to go to never had any. One of the days that I had gone just to browse I saw a bunch of packs on a rack that were my size and about $2 per pack. needless to say I bought all 10 packs

they were just on a random shelf by the dish wear I would imagine they really don't have a special place just for them, haven't ever found any on craigslist yet

Found some at the Goodwill at Cedar Park, TX. Had boxes of plastic-backed First Quality diapers, plus thinner, beige plastic-backed Medprime diapers. 4 bucks a package. Also had size small Tranquility ATN. Everything was disposable. Looked for cloth diapers and plastic pants but there weren't any.

Penguinhop

Damnit I just moved away from cedar park Texas... Sigh... To make it worse I was within biking distance within both locations... The one in Georgetown has nothin... Life hates me sometimes xD

20% discount on wellness brand good through 7-28-11 code: save if you order on line that makes them almost $64.00 for 60 diapers this is the one they call the nasa dipaer