Thread: Hello, new

Default Hello, new

Hi my name is Billy and as my name suggests in my sparetime I love doing anything fltying related. I would truely love to meet some other people on here. [removed] I promise you I am a truely nice guy, and maybey if you get to know me better I might conisder an airplane ride. [removed]
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 25-Jul-2011 at 14:10. Reason: ADISC is not a dating site.

Toonaml

Uhm, welcome to the forum but this isn't really a dating site. And actually this post should go in the introductions forum next time. And I don't think anyone wants to go on an airplane ride with a stranger they meet online so keep that to your self please.

Welcome.

So, aside from flying-related stuff, what else are you into or do for fun? Are you thinking of becoming a pilot at some point? I have a close friend that is now a pilot for a regional carrier, and he loves it (aside from the politics of his specific company, but that's neither here nor there).

Also, as an FYI, we usually try to avoid meet-ups and whatnot on this site, and members don't get PM ability until 20 posts in to help act as a filter.

Anyways, welcome.

Again thats why I said Im new to this, but I cant really think of anything I do besides flying, I mean I have a nice little sail boat that I enjoy using, and to Toonaml no reason to be a jerk again I just joined this website and am very new to this whole concept, and I have many friends who Ive taken flying, I flew an airshow with my ex girlfriend sitting in the front seat, thats how I met her was giving her a ride

Toonaml

I'm not being a jerk it's just that what you said isn't allowed and i wanted to let you know that

Quote Originally Posted by teenpilot View Post
    Again thats why I said Im new to this, but I cant really think of anything I do besides flying, I mean I have a nice little sail boat that I enjoy using, and to Toonaml no reason to be a jerk again I just joined this website and am very new to this whole concept, and I have many friends who Ive taken flying, I flew an airshow with my ex girlfriend sitting in the front seat, thats how I met her was giving her a ride
    If you're new here, it'd be wise to read the rules sections, and tips sections so you understand the proper forum etiquette here.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/6...ps-newbie.html

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/6...s-newbies.html

Quote Originally Posted by Toonaml View Post
    And I don't think anyone wants to go on an airplane ride with a stranger they meet online
    Speak for yourself... I'd love a plane ride!

Welcome to the forum, teenpilot!