Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putting on a Diaper Question

Default Putting on a Diaper Question

Hey guys whats up just wondering when putting on a diaper do you point your penis down or up? Also I get erections when putting on a diaper so how do I deal with that? Just want some basic help before I venture off into the world of diapers

I usually point down, but it's really all up to personal preference. As for dealing with erections.....I just let it run it's course before taping the diaper. They usually don't last long if you don't agitate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    I usually point down, but it's really all up to personal preference. As for dealing with erections.....I just let it run it's course before taping the diaper. They usually don't last long if you don't agitate it.
    Alright I will definatly try that when I get the opportunity too buy some diapers .

I wrap it around by leg. I don't like it when it's bunched up in a tight space.

You should point your penis down. So you dont have leaks on the top of the diaper when you pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    You should point your penis down. So you dont have leaks on the top of the diaper when you pee.
    And if I (and I will haha) have an erection what should I do? Just wait it out?

thedon

point it down

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    I point it down even then i think. But i dont have an erection at that time so it is kind of hard for mi to tell.

Wait it out, atleast till its a 'minor erection' then put it down, normally your penis knows it can't expand much when its pointing down in a diaper and just stays un-erect.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    Ya just chill out, find something to help take your mind off of the fact that you're wearing a diaper, then it will just die down really fast

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk