Thread: Returning Old Member

Default Returning Old Member

Hi all!

I've been a member here previously, (and was relatively active around 6 or 7 years ago when ADISC was still TBDL) and have decided to sign up again. Sadly, as age becomes ever more apparent I am no longer a TB, but a proud AB . In case anybody used to know me, I was simply 'Tom' back on TBDL.

My other hobbies outside of this are music (I love singing and playing -- probably singing more!), Harry Potter and computers -- which joyously have recently become my full-time job.

I've not been a regular forum-goer for a number of years now, on forums of any type -- hopefully this time will be different, and I will stick around and get to know some more people again!

- Ric
    Last edited by Ricochet; 26-Jul-2011 at 21:21.

Welcome back,
    I'm sure you will not be dissapointed spending time here. Not sure what the old site was like but we have a great group here ready to embrace a new member.

Hi there, I'm a relatively new user, compared to you.

I wish we could talk about what the old site was like, because I really felt very excited when I joined this community 3 years ago, and I can still feel that excitement when I think about it. I enjoyed it very much, and it would be interesting to know more about it's past.

Anyway, welcome back (I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Hi all!

I've been a member here previously, (and was relatively active around 6 or 7 years ago when ADISC was still TBDL) and have decided to sign up again. Sadly, as age becomes ever more apparent I am no longer a TB, but a proud AB . In case anybody used to know me, I was simply 'Tom' back on TBDL.

My other hobbies outside of this are music (I love singing and playing -- probably singing more!), Harry Potter and computers -- programming especially, which joyously has recently become my full-time job.

I've not been a regular forum-goer for a number of years now, on forums of any type -- hopefully this time will be different, and I will stick around and get to know some more people again!

- Ric
    Hi there Ric

Could you please create a thread in the requests forum, listing your old username?

It would be much appreciated by me and the staff - and mean we can give you proper credit for your previous contributions.

Wow, your not "Tom" From just north Dorset are you?? If so we used to talk ages ago Probably not the same person, thought i'd put it out there!

Same name too, that's cool haha. I see you like harry potter, I'm watching it right now

Nope, not from Dorset . Nice to meet you anyway though!