Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Songs that make you feel better when you hear them

Default Songs that make you feel better when you hear them

I was thinking about this recently because of a song I added following Osama bin Rotten's death in May- What songs do you listen to if you need something to feel better.

The song I'm refering to is... sigh; Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA. I'm not a fan of hers except for that song. If you wanna attack me on that one, go ahead. I'll take all kinds of punishments lol. I only like that song because hearing all over that place when we killed Osama bin Laden.

For me, it's a mix of a lot of different types of music from classical to rap to country to rock. It depends on my mood. I like a bit of everything from all genres of music from classical, contemporary, rock, Christian, country and so forth.

I'm just kinda curious. That's all...

To me, music has the way of calming a person like me.

WildThing121675

same here, but the other way around.. nasty, negative music makes me feel better when I feel bad. Bubblepop makes me feel worse, I need something with a little more bite. I have a couple of records I only play when I feel bad, they all have black sleeves, lol..

I'm kinda the same way, LoFi - when I'm really in the dumps, I have a collection of songs I refer to as "Songs to cut your wrists to" - just miserable, depressing stuff - it helps me just get it all out, then I'm fine later.

I listen to a lot of music. I'm not a big fan of the negative songs about life being terrible. When I'm depressed, I prefer serious songs that redirect my feelings to something better.

One of my top favorites for ABDL-related depression is U2 - Stuck in a Moment. Another, is Coldplay - Speed of Sound.

SurfinSeaLion

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    I was thinking about this recently because of a song I added following Osama bin Rotten's death in May- What songs do you listen to if you need something to feel better.

The song I'm refering to is... sigh; Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA. I'm not a fan of hers except for that song. If you wanna attack me on that one, go ahead. I'll take all kinds of punishments lol. I only like that song because hearing all over that place when we killed Osama bin Laden.

For me, it's a mix of a lot of different types of music from classical to rap to country to rock. It depends on my mood. I like a bit of everything from all genres of music from classical, contemporary, rock, Christian, country and so forth.

I'm just kinda curious. That's all...

To me, music has the way of calming a person like me.

WildThing121675
    \

I'm not gonna attack you. I'm just gonna say I realized that could probably put Miley Cyrus in danger..... But for me any song plain white T's makes me feel good

Probably my favourite song that makes me feel better would be "Do You Hear What I Hear?" -- pretty much any rendition, but my favourite would be the one from The Choirboys featuring Haley Westenra. Amazing song

I like listening ti Queen or Stevie Wonder, especially his funk music. Hot roaring rock will make me feel better, but so will the quiet depressing things like Sarah Mclauglin.