Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Never made a fudgie?

Default Never made a fudgie?

I sift through these forums often and I find a lot of you (us) have never made a BM in a diaper. Personally I find this strange and I'll tell you why.

I was living in an Intown Suites at the time (just got laid off) and this was and this was the first time I ever diapered myself. I went to a convenience store nearby (ish), and bought a pack of depends. I put it on and the fist thing I did was make a BM. So my first time using a diaper, was the BM.

So what I really want to know is, why are so many of you hesitant to use your diapers in this way? Is it concealment/disposal issues? or something else.

I tried it once. I got very little out before I stopped... I don't like the smell, I don't like forcing it out, don't like the cleanup, and it didn't make me feel regressed, just awkward. I won't be doing it again.

Does this still seem strange to you?

No not at all. I never feel regressed doing either, I just like the feel. And I am the kind of person that likes the smell of his own *eh hem* product.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    Personally I find this strange and I'll tell you why.
    I'm glad you no longer find it strange. I'm sure if this thread gets more replies, you'll find it's simply a case of people not wanting to do it for similar reasons to me.

Well I'm an outsider looking, that is to say an outsider with next to zero inhibitions (for whatever reason) looking at insiders who have many inhibitions that I don't understand (same thing with the other thread you and I are going back and forth on).

Hopefully you will be able to learn from us, and us from you too. :-)

I'd probably agree with eeyore.

I think many of us have tried it, for some it has stuck, some it hasn't, and there are plenty of people who have no interest at all.

It doesn't make you a better or worse person and isn't a measure of just how into being AB/DL you are, it's simply personal preference.

eeyore spoke my own mind perfectly and said something else I found to be true as well. I generally found it just awkward and inconvenient, and - now I think about it - it wasn't an act of regression or undertaken whilst regressed, nor did it make me feel any more babyish at all. The only purpose of doing it, for me, was just to satisfy my curiosity.

I'd say you were certainly one of a minority group who likes the smell of their own mess. Unless of course you eat pot pourri and flowers

I'm tempted to do it fairly often but I usually resist because of the time it takes to clean up, and the problems of disposal afterwards.