Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Part of Being Diapered?

Dolphins2011

Default Favorite Part of Being Diapered?

What is your favorite aspect of wearing diapers?

I love being wet. I love the bulging feeling of wetness and warmth between my legs, forcing me to waddle with every step and reminding me that I didn't use the toilet like I'm supposed to. I love pretending that I'm a big pantswetter who belongs in diapers. And I love squeezing my legs together to feel my wet accident all throughout my diapered area.

What about you guys?

babyricky11

The feeling of security ....................... and the wet feeling

Odl9791

I like the wet feeling, and the very act is nice, but hey, something's gotta be said about being freshly diapered, especially after a bath or shower. Very nice! ¡)

Quote Originally Posted by babyricky11 View Post
    The feeling of security ....................... and the wet feeling
    Yes i Agree. And it is so nice to youst let it come in the diaper.

babyricky11

Yep

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    I like the wet feeling, and the very act is nice, but hey, something's gotta be said about being freshly diapered, especially after a bath or shower. Very nice! ¡)
    I agree lov the feeling of freshly diapered. There best is laying out the diaper, sprinkling on some baby powder, lying on the diaper, slowly bringing the front up between your legs, tapping up the side taps nice and tight and then lying there in it nice and secure. Mmmm.

Dolphins2011

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    fuck yes. i don't usually diaper up after bathing, but I have done it and it feels great. So clean, yet so thickly diapered!!!

All of the above really...but when you first sit up after putting one on, and then sort of plop your bottom down on your bed when your fresh diaper is full of powder and it makes that first big "poof" from all the powder, it feels great!

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    All of the above really...but when you first sit up after putting one on, and then sort of plop your bottom down on your bed when your fresh diaper is full of powder and it makes that first big "poof" from all the powder, it feels great!

-Gus
    It sounds great to and even cute.

Not to be a downer, but remember, there are kids as young as 13 on the site, so language and explicit details to a minimum.

My favorite part of being diapered is probably the almost magical way they can make you feel younger, like your back in a simpler time when you didn't have anything to worry about.