Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babyfur.me

Default Babyfur.me

I've been trying to get on the site all day, and even tracked down Fuzzy's Twitter account to try and find out what's going on.

The site is down for me. Earlier it said that the server wasn't found, now it's giving what looks like some kind of diagnostic.

Does anyone have any idea what's up?

I've had the same issues, and have been wondering what's up as well. I hope the site goes back up soon... I'm going through cuteness withdrawal! >_<

Someone was trying to hack it. It will probably be back sometime in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Someone was trying to hack it. It will probably be back sometime in the next few days.
    Thanks. That sucks. :P People just aren't happy unless they're trying to cause drama or inflict drama on other people.

^Essentially this!

How do you know that?

There was a message about it on the front page for a bit.

Welcome to MyFur Network Hosting. We have pulled our information from all servers/domains due to an security threat. No private data was lost/stolen, and as far as we can tell everything will be back to normal within a few days. As a precaution, all of MyFur Network's servers are going to me reprovisioed and tighter security is going to be installed. We're not taking any chances, so that means you have to wait a bit longer. For those of you who would like to know more about the security exploit, don't ask us, we have no clue.. Ok not really. But is wans't our fault. We have to pin it on the super cool coders of of hosting mgmt software, Cpanel/WHM.. way to go guys. Thats as far as we're goona go with that. The good: New OS, better security, our servers are no longer going to Chineese YouTube/Pandora (yeah for real..hacked for that..not even something cool like "HAHA I deleted all you FilZ.. trollsss".. nope.. China, land of the profit hacker! The bad: Extened downtime, more work for us..me even..damn
    That's the message. I had pasted it to someone, so all I had to do was check pidgin logs.

From what i saw at the Myfur network site (It's connected to Babyfur.me) the server needs more bandwidth or something like that. And should be back up in the next day or so ^^

Yes i have get some message that indicate of tat sort of problem.