Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11 year old diaper lover on youtube?

Unhappy 11 year old diaper lover on youtube?

[Removed Videos]

I am worried that he is a target for trolls and pedos. What should be done about this? Should we flag his videos or should we do nothing? I stumbled upon this video on youtube and I found myself worried about this kid's safety. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Kale; 23-Jul-2011 at 00:36. Reason: Videos contained a minor.

Flag it asap...

I don't have a youtube account - but OMG.. this is potentially TNT for the poor kid......
    Oh my...

With a name like 'MegaPoopydiaper', I think the kid is playing with fire and letting his desires get in the way of logic. I would recommend someone talking him down, but I'm not entirely sure that's the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Flag it asap...

I don't have a youtube account - but OMG.. this is potentially TNT for the poor kid......
    Oh my...
    Theres likely nothing to flag (I haven't watched either.)

My suggestion is to PM the kid's youtube page and tell him that in doing this he exposes his private life and kids from school could stumble upon it.

however if he doesn't care about that stuff then he can go on making videos on the subject, within reason.

Just reading the comments on there. Most claim to say that are 11 also... Yea ok, thats some bullshit meter going off.
    Another say that they want him to poop in a diaper? WTF?

Clicking on the channel link turns out that it no longer exists.

I actually think the channel was made private, not deleted, the link would redirect to the homepage and tell you the channel was removed if it was deleted of the owner's accord.

there's nothing to flag. certainly you could tell him yourself what a bad idea this is but there's nothing that you can report to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by zultan View Post
    there's nothing to flag. certainly you could tell him yourself what a bad idea this is but there's nothing that you can report to youtube.
    With all the videos flagged these days, it's mostly automatic. If you flag it for any reason (baseless or not), the video is blocked and (in some cases at least) removed without a single human ever seeing it. Pain in the ass for all the people who have to deal with flag trolls.

<--

Aren't you not supposed to have a YouTube channel until you are at least 13? Get that kid off of there! Talk him down nicely of course, but get him off. My parents freak out if someone dies in my YouTube videos (which are mostly Black Ops Theater clips -_-) so I don't want to know what his parents would do if they found out.