Thread: Clothes

Default Clothes

Are any of you adult baby clothes connoisseurs? Beyond your standard things like onesies and sleepers. I've been looking for a reputable place that will make a sailor suit of some type. Any suggestions?

This is also the perfect place to ask, how many people are incorporate clothes in to their play? I don't often but every now and then when I'm feeling in the mood I do. I'm not sure why it is I like it or what makes me want to do it, but when I do have the feeling its fun.

lpoolboy

Hi there
    I have bought clothes from a number of suppliers in the UK.
    Big Baby Fun - Home and Cosy 'n' Dry (they do a sailor suit).
    I have bought several items from ebay in the past couple of months:
    A yellow with red trim thomas the tank 2 piece
    A spiderman onsie with legs
    A monkey 2 piece with yellow nappy cover

I am unsure which US sites though, there are lots such as creativestlyeforu and foreverakid etc. Check out Welcome - Baby Brrr's ABDL Adult Baby Nursery for a good list.

Clothes are an important part of my play, I just love wearing my thomas vest and a nappy - feels great. Before I moved house I created my own t-shirts with designs on, they looked really good. I wore 3/4 lenght cargo pants and the t-shirts (some with the Huggies logo, one said little stinker - it was fab! ) with trainers. I just loved being in them in the house.
    Hope this helps
    J

For me,it's frilly,"Little Girl"style dresses and all of the other accessories (i.e.Bonnets,pinafores,rhumba-style plastic panties,petticoats,stockings,Mary-Jane shoes and lots of ribbons and bowes.)

lpoolboy

Never tried them!

I don't have much, I have a bunch of sleepers,and plastic pants, a few sissy dresses, but nothing like I would like to own, most of the stuff you see on the net is coustume grade, and not worth buying.

You need to find someone who will make you what you want, the way you want it, and that is a tough order, I'm fortunate I can fit into some small clothing, but its hard to find something, made like baby or LG clothing like from the 50's, the styles I would like to own.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I don't have much, I have a bunch of sleepers,and plastic pants, a few sissy dresses, but nothing like I would like to own, most of the stuff you see on the net is coustume grade, and not worth buying.

You need to find someone who will make you what you want, the way you want it, and that is a tough order, I'm fortunate I can fit into some small clothing, but its hard to find something, made like baby or LG clothing like from the 50's, the styles I would like to own.
    The Little Girl fashions from the mid-50's and early 60's era are my favorite also.They are quite "pricey",but LD Fashions has some wonderful "Little-Girls" party dresses.The owner is Laura Walton,he/she does a great job as a dress-maker.I have several LDF dresses and have always been pleased with the quality of the work.
    Last edited by fifigal; 28-Jul-2008 at 21:57. Reason: Fixed poor grammer,I really need to look my replies over before submitting them.

I have seen them on the net, but you have no idea what is good and what is just advertiseing hype, it's nice to know someone has them and has good things to say about there work.

I will look into LD fashions, now that you recomended them, thanks B